Great facilities but for gbp32 per night for a family tent you would expect a b&b. Nice site but weather was terrible. I paid up front for two nights but had to leave when the tent was blown away on the 1st night. I was then told a refund was not possible. Gbp64 for 1 nights camping was a little steep and there are better sites for far less!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Cap Holiday Park has a range of accommodation from touring and tent pitches to lodges, hire caravans and camping pods as well as holiday homes for sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Cap Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Hotel Chideock
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Chideock, Dorset