Visited here again since our last visit in 2013. Still a great kept place, excellent clean toilets with heating, lawns and roadways spotless with the shop well stocked for essential needs. A large supermarket in Bridport suitable for MOTORHOME parking if you need to super stock up. The pebble beech took a bit of a knock during the winter storms but is now back to normal, the local pub "Anchor" 100yards away is still being refurbished but should be soon finished where you can get a meal and refreshments.. We had a Motorhome pitch but my daughter travelled down for a few days and booked a Pod. The site has 3. A double bed and 2 singles in each, fantastic views from them and lovely and cosy at night, Recommended if you do not want to lug tents about. Good place, polite staff, well kept site."Bostin" will be back later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Cap Holiday Park has a range of accommodation from touring and tent pitches to lodges, hire caravans and camping pods as well as holiday homes for sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Cap Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Hotel Chideock
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Chideock, Dorset