We are a family of 4 with 2 young children ( age 3 and 6) and we came for a very short break of 2 nights in a pod. What a wonderful caravan site, not only are the views breathtaking the site is clean and the staff are wonderful. The site is large but you wouldn't know it as you are not on top of each other, if you don't get a sea view you will enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside. The kids loved it too, and there is a little park (i believe 2 parks but we only went to the park situated near the pod) If your kids like the great outdoors then this is the site for you, not a stick of candy floss in sight and no busy overcrowded kids clubs with trashy entertainment and over priced bar!! (heaven!) The pod was comfortable, and matched the description on the web site, basically a wooden tent with electricity and lights, again the kids loved the adventure. Many thanks for such a lovely break, we have booked to return in August and i am sure we will be back for many years to come
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Cap Holiday Park has a range of accommodation from touring and tent pitches to lodges, hire caravans and camping pods as well as holiday homes for sale ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Cap Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Hotel Chideock
- Golden Cap Holiday Park Chideock, Dorset