If you're looking for a quiet hotel (no tedious music or loud televisions in the lounge) and a great location, then this is the place. The service is excellent, the staff are friendly (and smile) and the food is stunning in the restaurant (especially dinner). Corfe Castle is impressive and of course you have the Swanage Railway next to the hotel if you like steam trains!
Nearby Swanage is a bit dreary so steer clear. Take a trip to Lulworth Cove and walk the costal path west; beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset