Lovely charming hotel with lots of original features, including a lovely lounge with a large open wood fire. The food in the restaurant was great and good value at £30 if paid in advance but there were alot of supplements for the items we liked. The hotel is in easy walking distance of the town and Corfe Castle and easy driving distance of the coast. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Our only disappointment was the bed - exceptionally hard. We kept waking up to turn over and 2 nights was enough my back could stand. If looking for a good pub nearby then try The Castle Inn rather than the Greyhound (unless you like dogs) or The Banks Arms (pretty outside but not in).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset