This has been our sixth time at Morton house and every time we have found the service and welcome from staff amazing.
We have tried several of the rooms with each one having its own individuality. I have to say the Elizabethen room takes some beating!
The food is exquisite and presented in such a manner that it is clear that the chef takes great pride in his deliverance. The service from all the staff is made to make you feel special also. Amazing staff!
The location is just stunning situated in the heart of Corfe Castle village with beautiful views all around .
We can't wait for our next visit!
Thank you to all the amazing staff for making our visits so worth while.
Diane and Paul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset