We had several grumpy children following an exciting but very cold visit to Corfe Castle over the easter holidays. We stumbled across this hotel and they were very welcoming; offered us a lovely comfortable drawing/games style room to eat in. Enjoyed lovely hot chocolates and chips and the children played scrabble, while we read the papers. Looks a great place to stay and eat too.
Thanks Morton's! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset