I stayed at this hotel along with another 20 as guests of the bride and groom at their wedding. Well ! what a day, the sun was out for a start and the day was just beautiful. The hotel and location is superb all creaking floors and old stone and it has a lot of history. Well staffed, rooms spotless and food just glorious. Nothing was too much trouble for Beverley and her staff and there was plenty of staff in attendance. All in a great hotel, wonderful location, and a wonderful day. Will I return, you bet !! The hotel is a also ideal for people who want to visit the area as well, which in itself is also stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset