Stayed for two nights on a Saturday and Sunday and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is a stone’s throw from the castle entrance and all of the pubs and shops, and only short drives away through beautiful scenery to Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door, the lovely beaches of Studland, and Swanage . Our room was fine without being memorable, but was only a standard room, so I am sure that you could pay to upgrade to something more plush if necessary. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, and offered suggestions for places to visit etc. We dined on both evenings, and the dining room was informal and the food very good.
I would definitely recommend both the area and the hotel for a short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset