I took my 91 year old mother to the hotel for a relaxing break and we both thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay. The accommodation was perfect for her limited mobility and the gardens and grounds were tranquil and peaceful. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the food was excellent - good menu choices both at breakfast and in the evening. Excellent location for short visits to many areas of natural beauty. We would certainly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset