We had one night here to celebrate our wedding anniversary - the whole experience was made extra special for us by the attention to detail by all at Mortons House Hotel (especially the restaurant staff ) The room was lovely and full of character and charm and our only regret was we only stayed for one night! The meal in the restaurant was faultless and the food was of excellent quality, complimented by the attentive waitresses - nothing was too much trouble and we would reccomend Mortons House to anyone who appreciates quality and style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset