We stayed at this hotel in Corfe Castle for three nights and have to say it was one of the most charming and relaxing hotels I have stayed in. The staff were all friendly and helplful. While the food was truely delicious - and that was just the breakfast! Yes, we did have an evening meal here too, which was also magnificent. The hotel has a lovely panelled for just sitting and relaxing in, or enjoying a refreshment. Sadly our stay here went all too quickly, but we hope to visit again in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset