I booked the whole hotel for two nights to accommodate 45 family relatives and friends who were attending my daughter's wedding in Studland. The hotel provided a superb dinner for the family on the Friday evening. On the morning of the wedding, seven members of bridal party held a champagne breakfast and prepared in the fabulous Elizabethan bedroom. On returning from the wedding, the hotel held the bar open for as long as we needed. The hotel staff were peerless in their desire to ensure all our needs were met. The food was exceptional. Mortons and its location added significantly to the enjoyment of a memorable and sunny weekend. Thanks to all who worked so hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset