This was our third dinner out during our weeks stay at Corfe Castle. For a small town there are many places to eat. Morton's is "up market" and offers traditional dining .We both had the fillet steak which was well presented, full of flavour and very tender. Great food ,excellent friendly staff .The only criticism we had was the rather austere dark oak panelling in the lounge - the large log fire made up for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset