We (husband, grown up daughter and myself) attended a christening reception at the hotel and stayed overnight. Service was friendly and our rooms were excellent, spacious and comfortable. Although the weather was awful the grounds looked as if they would be a good place to sit on a better day. We had dinner in the evening, with guests. A comprehensive menu which pleased us all but my daughter and I felt the burger overcooked and the chips not hot enough. Having said that we will return as Corfe is a lovely little town in a beautiful part of the country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset