We stayed at Mortons between Christmas and New Year 2013. This is our second stay at this time of year and we love it. The hotel is cozy and warm and a brilliant base for us to walk and explore our favourite part of the UK. The staff are very helpful and it feels very much like we are staying in their home. The food is delicious and we particularly like the way that you can use the lounge like it is your own front room, choose your food and then go through to dinner when it is ready.
Mortons is the only place to be at this time of year and we will be returning again and again! Thank you for everything, this hotel and it's staff are very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset