We have just spent two days celebrating our wedding anniversary at Mortons House Hotel. it was a real treat, everyone was so friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing and beautifully presented although I would have liked to see a few more lighter options for the starters, such as fruit.
We did nearly get smoked out when the fire in the lounge came down the chimney (without much of an apology) but this was a minor detail. We loved our stay and the surrounding area. We shall be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset