My wife and I enjoyed a most comfortable and restful Sunday night at the hotel after taking advantage one of the few sunny days of late January this year, walking part of the coast path around Worth Matravers. The hotel reception and waiting staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and very attentive without being intrusive. We ate in, and enjoyed a well prepared, delicious and lovingly presented 3 course meal. Our waitress suggested the wine and we were well pleased. The room was spacious, quiet and the bed comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was generous and set us up well for the day. All in all a most pleasant experience. We will book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset