A beautiful hotel in a wonderfully picturesque village.
Booked the Loft Room for a two night stay including Valentines dinner on the Friday night. Room was extremely comfortable with window views onto Corfe Castle. Dinner was superb with lots of different flavours and tastes. The day times were spent visiting many local tourists spots like Sandbanks and Swanage.
Hope to go back with the kids in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset