Have to say £500 plus for 2 nights in a standard double room at this hotel did not represent good value !! So beware,also be careful if you book with Booking.Com as the hotel do not honour the same deal as they do if you book privately,I realise the property has to pay commission to B.Com but even so think its a tad mean to not include the wine or half bottle of champagne-we still paid the same price!
To pour oil on troubled waters we noticed that glasses of red wine had been added to our account (We don't drink red wine) and when we emailed the hotel they said the bar girl had pressed the wrong button and it should have said 'white wine' ....I don't often write negative reviews,but felt rather miffed about this ..Food great,receptionists lovely xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset