My partner and I had a great one night stay at Mortons House Hotel, mid-April. We arrived earlier than anticipated, but were able to get in to our room to leave luggage and then go down for Sunday lunch, which was lovely - a real treat to have a great lunch and then not have to drive anywhere after! As others have said, the staff were, without exception excellent, and our room was also really comfortable. Can't think of anything even slightly negative about our stay, and we will certainly hope to visit again later in the year once all the summer tourists have been and gone. Should think it will be a lovely hotel in the depths of winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset