As my wife and I are both disabled finding somewhere to stay is quite a task. We found the Morton's House Hotel last year and returned this year because everything and everyone was so great. The room had an En-Suite Bathroom which had a level access shower. The wash basin could be set to a level that suited the wife as she uses an electric wheelchair.
The staff could not do enough for us making our stay very pleasurable. Because we needed easy access to the table in the Dinning Room a table was reserved for us. The food is excellent.
The only slight "down" was access to Reception. A push button for opening the door with a motorized door opener/closer would be very helpful. We did suggest it, so hopefully they may take up the idea.
We will be returning there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset