We stayed at Mortons House Hotel from the 14th - 17th January in the Purbeck Suite. The staff were, without exception, helpful, happy, charming and they all seemed to be very contented and happy in their jobs. And the food...... wow! English breakfast or practically anything you fancy would be freshly cooked. Delicious. We dined at the hotel every evening, and the food was amazing. Superbly presented, stylish, with wonderful tastes and flavours. (Do try the banana soufle with Pina Colada ice cream.... wow!) Enjoy a wonderful,spa bath -so relaxing. We had drinks by the log fire and perused the menu - such a brilliant way to start the evening! Everyuthing in the hotel was made for comfort and total enjoyment. The village of Corfe Castle is amazing too - and again, very friendly people. I loved my day as 'Queen of the Castle' as I was there as soon as it opened, cold and windy day, and had the whole place to myself! What a treat! I went on footpath walks, browsed the shops and museum. We drove to Swanage and also to Weymouth , both beautiful places.
I cannot recommend this holiday enough. We have been lucky enough to travel the world, but Mortons House Hotel was up there with the best of them, because of the atmosphere, ambience, and wonderful staff. (And the food......!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 400 year old Elizabethan manor located in pretty Corfe Castle in Dorset. 21 Character en-suite rooms and an award-winning restaurant. The hotel is ideally situated close to the beaches at Studland, Swanage and Lulworth with numerous walks along the Jurassic Coast on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mortons House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mortons Hotel Corfe Castle
- Mortons Corfe Castle
- Mortons House Hotel Corfe Castle, Isle Of Purbeck, Dorset