“Gorgeous food and welcoming staff”
Review of The Kings Arms

The Kings Arms
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Gillingham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely welcoming staff, a lovely atmosphere and top notch food! Perfectly cooked, amazing selection and reasonably priced! We went for a hen party meal and were so pleased with the choice of restaurant considering we had no idea of the area! Would recommend to anyone

Reviewed 21 July 2014

If only this pub was closer to home!
While staying down the road at the glamping site, 8 of us piled in to the restaurant on a Saturday lunch time for dinner. The Kings Arms were so accomodating, they sat us immediately, it was no bother at all. Service was good and my goodness, the food was so yummy! I must admit i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to eating out, but this food was fantastic and clean empty plates all round afterwards! I had the chicken & ham pie and it was probably the best i've had yet! The prices were also very reasonable with a great lunch time menu too.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A lovely little pub and a great find for a hungry traveller
Really good food - I had the steak with Haggis and whisky sauce (yes I think the pub is Scottish run) - all superb especially the slice of haggis which I have never tried before - delicious!

The only thing to say is this is really a restaurant not a pub - the bar area is very small and is used as part of the restaurant too.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Please dont think this is a pub, the food is of an extremely hugh quality, and sells a good variety of drinks. Perfectly cooked meat, fantastic servicr, this place is busy for a reason. Couples, families, parties would all feel welcome, any special occasion I enquire here about spaces, top notch.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Would I return to this restaurant again - You bet I would!!

What a wonderful meal, tastefully presented and excellent value for money.

My wife and I decided to pop in to The Kings Arms for lunch today. The choice on the menu and specials were, as usual interesting and great value for money. They do a lunch time special where the main meals cost £6, £7, £8 or off the standard menu.

My wife had a flaked Salmon and prawn salad with coleslaw, salad dressing, boiled new potatoes and bread roll and butter. I had Pork Belly on mash with apple topped with black pudding with boiled new potatoes and seasonal vegetables. These two courses were from the specials menu.

The food was very well presented aand very tasty. Served by a friendly staff.

For pudding we couldn't manage a pudding each so decided to go for an Eton Mess - with two spoons please. The waitress asked whether we would like the kitchen to split the pudding into 2 separate dishes which they did. It saved me being accused of hogging the sweet!!

Again, The Kings Arms has surpassed our expectations and we can't rate them, the food or the staff highly enough.

Thank you very much and we will be back..............

1  Thank kernowlad2011