“Great riding”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Studland Stables

Studland Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: A friendly trekking centre, near the beach, on the Dorset coast. Great forward going rides for experienced riders and safe picturesque rides for beginners.
Bury, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great riding”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great place! lovely set up! This now is the second time I have been to this stables, past one was over a year ago. Not disappointed just gets better, what a ride well done for all your work in a nice part of England. Sun was out too so made it all the better. Denise from Lancashire.

Harpenden, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“lovely place ,who have your interest and safety at heart.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Been around horses for 40 years,now a bit rusty and lacking in confidence.
This stables was by far the best I have ever been to.
Horses well cared for and the area to ride in fantastic.Will return after I have done my back to riding course here in Hertfordshire.
Thanks.

“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My sister and I had an amazing hack following the Old Harry Rocks trail. As a yard owner and riding instructor I'm not easily pleased, but I have nothing but high praise for the stables. The horses are very well looked after, the tack clean and well maintained and the yard tidy. Danni our guide was exceptionally friendly and very experienced. I fell in love with Torento and will definitely be booking another ride on my next trip to Studland. Thank you Stuart and the team.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Sunset Beach ride”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

After many years of riding, this was a dream come true - to canter along the beach. My teenage daughter and I had great horses - forward without being uncontrollable. We had amazing weather and an unforgettable riding experience. Stuart, the owner was very helpful and the girls who took us on the ride were extremely friendly and informative. After many trail rides all over the world, this ride was by far the best. For the first time the ride lived up to the advertisement! The horses were keen to be ridden, rather than just 'taking us on a well worn trail'. The horses also were very well cared for.
Wonderful experience for riders who want to ride somewhere truly beautiful!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lynn B
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Breath taking experience!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is a truely stunning ride, not to be missed!! The horses are well cared for, relaxed but not lazy. The staff are lovely, very friendly and organised. It was a gorgeous day that enhanced the scenery, but made the ride a little slower as the beach was busy and sand heavy. Having said that, we still managed to get quite a few canters in......I will definitely be back!!

Visited June 2014