“Nice to see the pub back to its former glory”

The White Horse Inn & Craft Brewery
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Brought the kids to the pub for dinner, they had a good variety on the menus, and was very good value for money. The portions were big for the food and the service was very quick and helpful.
Thank you for a great meal and I shall be there again soon.

3  Thank shaunpollock
There are newer reviews for The White Horse Inn & Craft Brewery

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Lovely friendly pub- welcomes dogs and kids.

We visited for the first time in ages for a quick meal. The menu was great with many things I wanted to try. I had tandoori chicken on flat bread, which was very tasty. My daughter had an amazing venison burger. Food tasted freshly prepared, portion sizes were perfect and service was efficient, friendly and good, so nice to visit a pub with more adventurous food, can't wait to have a 3 course meal there soon.

1  Thank zozzerDorset
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Moved to Hinton St. Mary in March 2014. I had no WiFi or broadband. I saw the White Horse advertised Free WiFi, so I popped in to collect a few emails. The welcome was astounding. I was made to feel very welcome as was my German Shepherd who was then spoilt with numerous treats from behind the bar. I have previously owned a pub and am therefore quite critical however, after several fantastic meals (Sunday Lunch is sublime) and always the warm welcome, there is no issue with any of it. I can highly recommend the food, the beer, the hospitality and of course the dog welcome. A superb place to spend a few hours in great company. I have been made to feel very welcome and I thank you all for that.

1  Thank Koodootoo
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on two occasions and popped in for a drink on several. The food is fantastic, the service is second to none and the landlord and landlady and lovely. I would recommend The White Horse to anyone, and have in fact recommend it to several! Great job guys! Will be in again soon.

2  Thank LC011286
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had a pint at this pretty pub today and sat outside in the sunshine. Lovely pretty and quiet village, the menu looks good (maybe another day). There were bowls of olives, stuffed vine leaves (yum) and bowls with big sqaures of cheeese for customers to help themselves. very generous. Very friendly locals too. Wish I lived closer!

2  Thank Dominic F