“Great coffee with panini mushrooms tomatoes and boogie piano”
Review of Caffe Espresso

Caffe Espresso
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Came here last year in early July. The cafe was packed with people and there was a piano inside with some great Boogie Woogie music being played.. Id arrived in the middle of the towns annual Boogie Woogie festival. Wow, the joint was jumping. I'm sure its not always like that but the atmosphere was fantastic. I will definitely be back in there when next in town. Oh...and the panini with mushrooms and tomatoes was excellent as was the Caffe Americano...go there and enjoy...a good time to visit would be in early July this year when the Boogie festival is back in town...but dont wait until then..

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Went in to get 2 lattes and 2 bacon sandwiches to takeaway, the size of the coffees are tiny and you have no chose when you have a takeaway coffee it's one size only (tiny), my order took a while which wasn't a problem till I got home to eat my bacon sandwich which was stone cold I only live 2 minutes down the road, I was expecting a hot sandwich seen as I had to wait. For what I ordered there is no value for money. But the latte did taste good shame it's a thimble sized

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This tiny cafe excels in home made cakes and cookies. Both the chocolate brownies and the apricot amaretti literally melt in your mouth. I haven't tried the other fare but would imagine it is all of a similar high standard. The owner, Francesca, does not share her recipes so if you want to taste them you will have to make your way to this sleepy town in Dorset where you can also find a handful of independent shops and a large knitting wool and fabric outlet.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My husband nad I stopped off for coffee and a bread product during a stressful moving house day and asked if we could share a smoked bacon and brie panini ( panino if we're being strict) and it arrived split between two plates with a smile and a rather decent mocha coffee. I also had a home made oat cookie which was delicious and the ladies were so welcoming-we left happy and ready for the rest of the day :) Thank you caffe espresso - we will return and continue to recommend you.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

After booking a hair appointment I had time for a drink and nibble; of course Caffe Espresso was the only choice!
Lovely selection of cakes, biscuits and sweets all homemade. Not to mention the flatbreads and paninis that they do~ (been before and the flatbread is lovely)
Had a lovely raspberry milkshake and cookie, despite the small interior the chairs and layout is quaint and the staff were really friendly and chatty!
Only improvement: maybe some quiet background music?