“Monkey World”

Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in Wareham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lovely place to visit. Disable friendly. They hire out scooters. A fair selection in restaurant. A big shop to go round, but difficult in a scooter to get round.
A good place to see all different types of Monkeys.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,001)
All reviews
in 126 reviews
"play area"
in 127 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our visit again the monkeys are so cute and lovely they are looked after so well, I have to hire a scooter as the park is so big I just wouldn’t see it all so that is fantastic. I got 2 senior tickets after I paid the lady said “you must use good face cream “ l am not sure if she being sarcastic or complimenting! I am 63.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My mum watched the TV programme and has wanted to go for a while to see the monkeys. We arranged it as a family trip ranging in age from 10 to 70! We had a fantastic day. The talks were really interesting and the staff show a real connection with all of the animals. We went on a Saturday during term time, and it wasn't too busy. We arrived for 10 am when it opens and there was no queue. The facilities are excellent, with regular tea coffee and ice creams, as well as a lunch area selling sandwiches and pasties! A definite recommendation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we have been looking forward to going to monkey world for ages, we finally thought our grand daughter was old enough to appreciate it so we were looking after her so took her along, it was great but not really for a three year old, it was a lovely day but because it was so hot the monkeys didn't want to do a lot which made it difficult for her to see them, we totally loved it, the price wasn't too bad and we took a picnic which is catered for everywhere, loads of tables and benches, although they have seen better days and will soon be falling to bits.