“Warm welcome, varied menu excellent home cooked food”
Review of Kaffs Coffee Pot

Kaffs Coffee Pot
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wareham
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Its a place where you can come and enjoy a relaxed cup of coffee, either Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha or Hot Chocolate. Or perhaps a tea, all the Cakes are Homemade. also Light lunches are served throughout the day from Homemade Soups, Jacket Potatoes, Paninis or maybe something off the daily Specials Board. A warm Friendly atmosphere awaits all.
Poole, United Kingdom
“Warm welcome, varied menu excellent home cooked food”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I recently visited Kaffs Coffee Pot in Wareham with a friend for lunch. The menu offers a good choice and is all freshly prepared. I had a panini which I can highly recommend and my friend had pate with homemade chutney. We both had a hard task of choosing which of the amazing looking cakes we would have so we ended up sharing each others cake - I had coffee and Walnut and my friend chocolate cake. I liked the look of the rocky road cake too so bought some of that to take away! a great meal, wonderful tasting food with a warm and welcome service. We will definitely go back and be spreading the word.

A little gem in Wareham not to be missed!

• Visited March 2012

“A Little Gem!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Home-made cakes to die for! Yummy yummy in my tummy!

“Plough mans dinner”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Just had to return today to try out the pork pie and cheddar ploughman's.
Huge chunk of lovely fresh baked brown bread, home made chutney, and fresh mixed salad.
Can't beat the quality and value for money.

Preston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic coffee shop! Very friendly”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We have just visited and have had a great veggie soup and a fantastic home made dorset apple cake and clotted cream to finish! No good for the waist line!!! Good valve for money thank you Val for making us feel welcome

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Yummy, yummy and yummy”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My family and I had yummy lunch at Kaff's coffee pot last weekend. Sandwiches excellent value. Cake - just like granny use to make! and Latte.... bellisimmo :-) Definately going back again... Best coffee shop in Wareham!! P.S the lady who runs it was lovely (think her name was Vera???) ... apparently she bakes everything herself... one clever chick!!!

• Visited February 2012