2 Heath Cottages B&B
Frome Corner(Wareham)
TripAdvisor
Worgret Manor(Wareham)
Priceline
All reviewsfresh milkwould definitely stay here againnature reservefriendly stayfairly busy main roadfiltered watergreat hostsbreakfast was amazingfull english breakfastbed and breakfastrear gardenlovely couplesmall fridgetea and biscuitsspacious roomstayed for two nightsperfect location
Reviewed 30 January 2013

me and my family booked 2 rooms and all i can say is both rooms were 5 star. double room for me and my wife family room for my daughter son in law and grandson aged 7.breakfast good choice,full english fully recommeded.hosts could not do enough for us our stay was perfect

Room Tip: all rooms 5 star
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I stayed at 2 Heath Cottages for a week in November while on business in Bournemouth. It was just what I needed. The room was very comfortable and warm and the breakfasts were really good. The location is excellent in terms of access to main roads heading into Bournemouth. However, the main reason I would recommend 2 Heath Cottages is the warmth of the hosts. Denise and Sean were incredibly helpful and really made it an excellent stay. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in that part of the world.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Toby34
Reviewed 11 October 2012

What a gem of a place.our hosts were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us,even providing lifts into town and picking us up as required all for a very reasonable price.Our room was spotless and very nice and cosy.Breakfast was superb with great local produce.
Wareham itself is a very nice place to go with lots of great pubs.We visit Monkey World two or three times a year and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dickocj
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Good experience from beginning to end. Our rather spontaneous trip down to Dorset for just the one night was made all the better for having stayed at 2 Heath Cottages. I booked our room based solely on TripAdvisor reviews so was fairly confident that we'd be treated well. We were not disappointed and even though we only spent a few hours there, my husband and I both came away saying that a) we'd recommend the place and b) we would book a longer stay there. I think that's an endorsement all on its own but I'll expand a little:

- Comfort: the room we stayed in, although on the small side, does not feel cramped or cluttered, they have utilised the space very well. It's furnished very nicely indeed and the bed is very comfortable. Bed linen is top quality.
- Clean: the house is spotless
- Great shower!
- Breakfasts are a real treat - we both had cooked breakfasts which had all the flavour and quality that you'd expect from a proper B&B breakfast, but without all the associated grease/ saturated fat. Top marks for that, in my books.
- Location: situated on a main road, very easy to find and centrally located for all the tourist attractions in the area.

Denise and Sean are professional and courteous without being too formal, helpful without being overwhelming and I really do think that their venture will be a great success. We wish them all the very best going forward and hope to stay with them sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flothree
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Our stay at "2 Heath Cottages" was a joy to behold, we were made so welcome we almost felt like part of the familly. Denise and Sean are strong candidates for hosts of the year (if there is such a thing) . Our room was spotless comfortable and well appointed with a bathroom almost the same size, the rest of the cottage was in similar condition. Breakfast was first class as was the picnic lunch we asked for each day, as avid bird watchers walking on the heaths we were not able to buy snacks so the picnic lunch was a godsend. If you are interested in bird watching Heath Cottage in an ideal possition, almost surounded by Nature Reserves with Arne just four miles away. The Eagle has certainly landed at this B&B.

Room Tip: Our room "oak" was great, at the back of the house wiith garden views and lots of birds.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends