“AMAZING”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We found this little gem by accident when we where on a day trip to Wareham from Bournemouth. The service was great. The food and price AMAZING! The owner even spoke to us asking where we had traveled from! Friendly touch. We will defiantly be heading back and bringing our families on a special occasions. Great view with a great location. Really friendly family run business. And one if the best pizzas I've had!

3  Thank Mod989

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We were a little sceptical when we arrived here but once the food was delivered we were entirely own over.

The restaurant is family run, and you are greeted by a pizza twirling chap who you assume is Italian until he he speaks and you realise he is from Dorset. The restaurant is a little clinical in its decor but the service is warm and friendly

Food was excellent - risotto balls for starter were good though could have been served more pepper sauce, the charcuterie board was also good. The carbonara was superb and my wife had the "the best risotto she has ever eaten" which was ham hock - very much recommended.

Pricing was appropriate and they also had a decent wine list and the necessary limoncello to end the meal. Well worth a visit!

2  Thank kenjukes
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am amazed at the totally different reviews from customers. My dining experience was first class.

I was enticed into the restaurant by the chef spinning pizza bases in front of the wood fired oven and was given a very warm and friendly welcome. When seated at my table if was given homemade breadsticks, olives and a carafe of tap water which were not added to the bill.

They have a good menu, but two starters on the "Specials" board looked very interesting and so I had both, one after the other - fantastico! Roasted red pepper, tomato and basil soup with rosemary bread followed by Bresaola, capers, rocket, parmesan and tomato foccaccia.

My waitress, Lucy (also an artist - look at her paintings on the walls) could not have been more obliging or attentive; nothing was too much trouble and there were no delays between courses.

I found the food, service and atmosphere excellent and will certainly be going back for a main course!

2  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went for the second time to the Purbeck Pizzeria, the pizzas were once again very good but very expensive. The side order of tomato and onion salad was very poor and again expensive at £5. This restaurant has the potential succeed if it lowers its prices to encourage local trade. When went on a Friday night only one other table was occupied.

2  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We had lovely food here, great portion sizes and really tasty made in a huge pizza oven. Great table service, beautiful restaurant and the staff could not have been more friendly. The service was fantastic. We sat by a roaring fire, on a cold night, on our first night out together after having our daughter and it was perfect. Thankyou.

2  Thank Hollie S