“Probably the worst curry ever!”
Review of Raj Poot Tandoori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Raj Poot Tandoori
Ranked #30 of 61 Restaurants in Wareham
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dorset
“Probably the worst curry ever!”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This restaurant is entered twice on Trip Advisor. See the Raj Poot, Wareham for my review and what appears, in my opinion, to be a selection of recent reviews which more accurately reflection my experience of this restaurant..

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank BusinessguestDorset

Dorset
“The worst curry ever!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Unfortunately I dined here in January. The restaurant lacks atmosphere completely and is in need of refurbishment. The staff were ok-reasonably efficient but not especially friendly. The popadums were reasonable and the chutneys,limited to 3, were OK too. I ordered a chicken dansak which is my test for any new restaurant,along with special pilau rice and a peshwari nan. The dansak was hot in taste but completely lacking in flavour. Neither did it have the classic lentil texture that I am used to. Regrettably the chicken was dry and tough and not nice at all. The rice was acceptable but lacking in any real taste and again the texture was a bit flabby. The saving grace was the nan which was light and fluffy,freshly cooked and just as it should be. One star for the nan only I'm afraid and I won't be back!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank BusinessguestDorset
Swanage, United Kingdom
“Chicken Karachi”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I was absolutely amazed by the magnificent new menu rajpoot has to offer. If your tired of having the same old kurma and madras then You should try some of the new dishes they have. I tried the Karachi dish and I honestly say it blew my socks off. I can't wait to go back and try some other new dishes.

• Visited August 2013
dorset
“The best”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had been there to celebrate my anniversary,the food was too good and the friendly staff too who presented us a cake.
Really worh to visit again.

• Visited December 2013
Wool, United Kingdom
“truly fantastic...”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

i never thought id ever have an indian again.. until rajpoot came along! they serve a whole host of delectible banquets fit for a king.

Visited November 2013