“A little expensive but an enjoyable evening”
Review of Number 9

Number 9
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Wimborne
Price range: US$9 - US$62
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Number 9 Restaurant with Boutique B&B Rooms At Number 9 the team take pride in producing the most delicious food in a simple, elegant and welcoming atmosphere. Wherever possible we use the freshest, locally sourced, free range and seasonal produce. Head chef Greg Etheridge and his team have created a menu featuring both traditional dishes alongside his individual and modern interpretation of gastro cooking. You can dine alfresco style or in the comfort of the restaurant. We are open for morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, pre theatre meals and dinner.
bournemouth
“A little expensive but an enjoyable evening”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Took my wife here for a meal out, had a very enjoyable evening in pleasant surroundings, good quality food, excellent service. Thought the drinks were a bit expensive as were some of the courses.

• Visited February 2014

“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Ive been to Number 9 on a number occasions as a couple and in a group. I have thoroughly enjoyed each of my meals which have also been beautifully presented. My partner was a little disappointed with his last meal there but I think that was because he wished he had ordered mine! If you want to go at the weekend book in advance as this restaurant is always busy.

Visited April 2014
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“How disappointing”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Having eaten in this restaurant on my husbands birthday recently, we were so disappointed with the managers attitude.
The food and other staff have always been excellent, however, the manager was unprofessional, rude and unwelcoming.
Such a shame as we loved Number 9 restaurant and have taken family and friends on a number of occasions. Very disappointing.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Harry A
“Absolute rip off!!!!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I sat down with anticipation when I found this restaurant full. The smells were amazing and the service fantastic BUT the moment the food arrived I was plummeted into a world of dissatisfaction!!!! I thought the days of nouvelle cuisine were thankfully dead but obviously I was wrong. When the pitiful plate was placed in front of me I initially thought I must have ordered a taster menu but I was sadly mistaken. The problem is that no. 9 has obviously fallen into the category of places that have forgotten the point of a restaurant......to actually give you some food that may sate your hunger......NO the idea apparently is to put a pitiful amount of food in front of you to make you to spend even more money on another course because you are still hungry! Get a grip.... Remember why you are in the business! I will NEVER come here again because your pricing is ridiculous! I don't mind paying extra for really good food but please remember, you are in Wimborne NOT London and I could go to Le Sacre Coeur in Islington and get food better than this for the fraction of the price!

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank JRBonline
Wimborne, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best in wimbourne”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This restaurant not only provides excellent food which is superbly presented it also has a great ambience and service is also a priority. Always a wonderful experience whether it is for a lunch or an evening meal always worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014