“My favourite Indian restaurant”
Review of Taj

Taj
Ranked #34 of 101 Restaurants in Wimborne
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“My favourite Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Consistantly great food! We always take friends and relatives to Taj Corfe Mullen because the atmosphere is good too. Thank You guys.

Visited June 2012

Poole, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Great food and great staff. Always friendly and accommodating. Will do their best to cook the food however you prefer it. Worth every penny. A favourite place of ours to go. Best Indian restaurant in the district.

• Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food but a bit pricey”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The food had a depth of flavours but 2 mains with a rice and nan cost £38 I thought that was a bit expensive. The waiter was not very friendly or helpful.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Dave B
corby
“Superb Indian!”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Very good service and wonderful food, not to mention the music which the waiter offered to copy on cd next time we are there. You need to go. My wife doesn't like foreign food but she enjoyed the tandoori mixed grill.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank bertthefish
Ferndown, United Kingdom
“Good - but more rice please!”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I thought the food was good - the chap who served us was very friendly and seemed to want to ensure we got the right dish!! My only comment would be that I didn't feel the portion of rice I got was big enough for the price - I love hot food but I do need some rice with it to cool the palate - I didn't have enough ( though maybe I need more than most?!).

A treat nonetheless.