“Still disappointing, but great location”
Review of Lambs Green Inn

Lambs Green Inn
Ranked #40 of 109 Restaurants in Wimborne
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Lambs' Green Inn in Corfe Mullen is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

So I used to come here a lot with my boyfriend and we stopped coming due to dirty glasses, burnt food, slow service even when quiet.

We arrived at around 230pm, we haven't booked and we were shown to a small table at the bar area. Service was fab, really lovely friendly staff who were attentive and aware...
We ordered some antipasti with olives and chicken strips to start, all lovely apart from I didn't see the point of the antipasti, there was I think. 3 different types of thinly cut meat, and there was two pieces each for around £5, I just thought that was horrendous.
I ordered a chicken breast stuffed with goats cheese foam....there was zero cheese in it and the chicken was burnt at the bottom to the point I couldn't cut it and had to tear the chicken with my fingers. The good note was my boyfriend ordered the steak and this was lovely..perfectly dome and perfect chips.
Did seem to take a while to actually pay, but all in all it does look like it's getting better again and will go back. I would just prefer the food wasn't cremated!!

1  Thank lorraine b

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This looks good from the outside and is very pleasant inside. There is a good selection of food and it is pretty tasty. The ribeye steak had a little fat on it but it was cooked exactly to my liking and the desserts were delicious (especially peanut butter cheesecake). One tiny gripe was that no-one came to ask us if we wanted desserts and we eventually went and got desserts board ourselves! Small issue though - would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We visit this pub every Saturday as we live up the road we love it, Lesley the manageress always goes that extra mile to make our visit special, as does Georgina, her team are friendly and food excellent.
Claire

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We went to the Lambs Green for my daughters birthday and we had a great time, the food was good and the service was excellent. All the staff were very attentive and we were not rushed through the courses and thoroughly enjoyed a relaxed Saturday night. On the whole it was a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Visited here recently for the first time for a number of years. In the past the food was a bit of a disappointment but the food was actually quite god when we visited one lunchtime recently. The food was a little expensive and the portions a little small but the food was tasty and well cooked.