“Disappointed diner.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Lambs Green Inn

Lambs Green Inn
Ranked #23 of 97 Restaurants in Wimborne
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Lambs' Green Inn in Corfe Mullen is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Blandford Forum, United Kingdom
“Disappointed diner.”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Visited here for my wife's birthday lunch with family. Service very slow. Food - presentation poor small portions piled in the centre of plate, hate this. Supposed to look artistic but only disguises the smallness. When I go to a PUB which this is I expect a reasonable plateful! I had filet of trout, I think this was a tiddler not an adult fish. My son had scampi, again a small quantity with a few chips. My wife is vegetarian. Very poor choice. The only meal of sufficient size was the half chicken. Sorry will not visit again.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank T0ny2014

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Get some decent coffee”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

On Sat 1st March 2014 we visited for an evening meal as we were visiting my sister and husband and the food was very good but when it came to coffee what a disappointment to end the meal. It was so weak and tasteless and even when we mentioned it to the waiter all he said was yes we know we get a lot of complaints about the coffee but nothing gets done about it.The management really need to look at it.

• Visited March 2014
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Best fish pie ever”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Yesterday my friends and I met at the Lambs Green Inn, we had not been there before but the menu on the internet was what we were looking for, good food at reasonable prices, the fish pie was really good and a healthy portion. The Creme Brulee was not to my l liking because it was too sugary, that my be right for some.
We would definitely recommend this Inn and revisit ourselves.

Poole, Dorset
“Can they get any worse?”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The Lambs Green Inn has been our local pub for nearly 30 years. It was a good pub until 2 years ago when they changed managers. Since then we have had to give up eating there because we have had such awful meals - overcooked, undercooked and just inedible. However last week we decided go there for a drink - after all, how could they mess that up? I ordered a white wine. It was warm - not just not chilled but luke warm. When we took it back the barmaid said it must have been because the glass was warm and she poured the same wine into a colder glass. Unsurprisingly it was still warm. When we complained again she said that she didn't understand why it was warm because it had been stood in the ice bucket all day! They have a fridge but they keep the white wine in an ice bucket under strong lights at the back of the bar. We left and will not be returning until they employ a decent chef and properly trained staff.

3 Thank Romadog123
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great food and really good service!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our first visit to the Lambs Green Inn and I will say it won't be our last. Dined with friends on the day after Valentines and were still offered that 'special menu' which had some delicious choices, priced reasonably too. Quick friendly service and the wine was extremely palatable (which you cannot say about most pubs) and good beer too.