“Ice cream stop!”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Having cycled to the dairy and ice cream stop was required! Great ice cream but expensive. I'm not a fan of ice cream so a selection of sorbet or frozen yoghurt would be good. The shop where you buy the ice cream needs to be bigger and with more selection on offer but what was there was good. Lovely tone able to sit out in garden. They offer limited cold drinks too.....if they made it more into a coffee / tea shop that would be great!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

A friend and myself visited Pamphill on a busy Friday and Order 2 of the sea bream special which was fantastic and very well priced, the service was excellent and very attentive, we shall return again!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Went on spec with a friend for lunch. It was so busy!! Inside was full/reserved tables, so shared an outside table with 2 others. The baguettes were nice. Great outside space. For families with children there is a play area. Good place to go.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This fantastic venue, helped me at very short notice cater for a sit down meal for 100 and an evening buffet for my wedding after a local pub in colehill had let me down with only 2 weeks to go before my wedding. Lulu and Deb provided a delicious meal which was served by polite and helpful staff, I really cannot fault these ladies and the food and the service they provided.
The food here is reasonably priced and the cafe is always full, beautiful grounds and play area, and well stocked farm shop for dorset produce. First class all round, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I took my daughter and young grandson here for lunch and initially was impressed with the location and the playground facilities for children. However, when I went to order lunch I was totally ignored by the staff, several of whom were wandering around not appearing to do anything, and had to wait nearly 15 minutes before I was served. There was then another lengthy delay before we received our meals, which were not very good quality and were decidedly overpriced. Simple things were missing such as no serviettes and no mayonnaise in the condiment pots. Overall it was very disappointing.

4  Thank Geoff S