“Good value for money”

Description: BH21 4HT
Wimborne
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Good food and service,we live locally and use The Stocks quite often!Large dining area with separate bars for those people who wish to have a drink.Large car park.

1 Thank DacWimborne

Creekmoor
“Pricey, but nice enough I guess.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I visited the Stocks Inn in my capacity as a volunteer minibus driver, bringing a group of fourteen. The establishment didn’t make me feel particularly welcome to be honest, compared to the majority of others. The food was acceptable, although a little on the expensive side. The interior cleverly used large mirrors to effectively give the impression of spaciousness. A traditional pub with a homely, rambling layout. It was pleasant enough, but I doubt I’ll both to return, and I couldn’t comfortably recommend it.

2 Thank White-Knight-1969
Ringwood, United Kingdom
“Catch up with old friends”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We recently enjoyed at tasty evening meal with friends at the Stocks. Good, home-cooked food and decent portions. This pub is top of my list when we are after a decent pub meal which is reasonably priced.
I always have the Whitebait to start, it really is a tasty meal in itself. The pork steak with mustard mash to follow was delicious.
Banoffee Pie for dessert, very tasty. Clean plates all round.
Relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. We always have a good evening here. We are never disappointed.

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Spent Father's Day at the Stocks for lunch. The service offered by the lady front of house was exceptional. Well done the Stocks for having great staff. Meal good but the beef was rather well done for me although it was explained before I ordered that there was no rare beef. Most enjoyable.

United Kingdom
“good meal”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

enjoyable dinner with friends, good atmosphere, good portions, good service and reasonable priced. Still retains a good pub atmosphere