“A little piece of Italy”
Review of Cantina

Cantina
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Wimborne
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Newly opened in prenises previously occupied by Banana Moon.
Southampton, United Kingdom
“A little piece of Italy”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We arrived in Wimborne by 'bus dying for a coffee. As we got off the bus we saw the sign to Cantina - great find, great coffee and then we knew Tony in his previous incarnation at Lupa's in Southampton

Went back for a light lunch - great sandwich - bread and filling really great.

Keep up the good work Tony - hope to see you again soon

• Visited April 2014

Poole, United Kingdom
“A cosy little cafe with good food”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We love Wimborne and tucked away in the back streets we found the Cantina. We had a light lunch, soup for my partner. I had a unusual sandwich, I am not sure what the bread was but it was lovely, it was packed with smoked salmon, avocado and rocket, a good meal. We didn't need the cakes but the orange marmalade cake and the toasted teacake were lovely with our coffee.
The upstairs was cosy on a chilly day, there were comfy sofas or tables and chairs. Lots to read as well.
The owner was very enthusiastic!

• Visited February 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little gem”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

4 of us were searching for a light lunch in Wimborne, and orher than pubs we were struggling to find somewhere. Luckily we spotted signs for Cantina, and settled down as we were welcomed in. Tony & Molly were attentive & cheerful and we shared a cold meat and greek platter which was just lovely. If you want a hot or cold drink & a perfect lunch in friendly surroundings give Cantina a try, we'll be back!

1 Thank Dorsetbaggie
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Great value”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Great value , very nice food , and coffee cheaper and nicer atmosphere then costa , very good customer service ,

Visited February 2014
Wimborne, United Kingdom
“Didn't ring my bell.”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I visited here at the end of the summer. I decided to have a quick coffee as there was a little table outside in the sunshine. The young staff seemed to be surprised to see a customer and not completely sure what to do about it… I ordered my coffee and would have had a piece of cake if there had been anything that looked appetising. My coffee was delivered outside by a gentleman who asked me if I wanted anything else, I thanked him and declined. He claimed to do the best coffee in Wimborne but I’m definitely not convinced. Cantina didn’t ring my bell.

Visited August 2013