“Nice food and ok service”
Review of Alishaan

Alishaan
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Cottingham
Price range: US$32 - US$42
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fully licensed and air conditioned restaurant. There's a range of freshly cook starters, main dishes and sides. Special 4 course meal available from sunday-thursday £11.95.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I visited here a couple of years ago as a small party of four and was lovely. I have just had a meal as part of a party of 20 for my sister in laws 40th birthday. The food was great, service was good, maybe not totally smooth but considering the restaurant was full, it was pretty good. Will be visiting again.

1  Thank H H

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have eaten at Alishaan many times but haven't reviewed it before & thought I should as once again my food was simply superb. I was struggling to make my mind up as there are so many options to go for but the very friendly staff told me about the tikka masala madras which I hadn't tried before. Absolutely gorgeous, a very tasty naan bread & popadoms. Great service & very good value for money. Will definitely be going back very soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

A great night out and the food is very good with a wide choice of dishes,The staff could not do enough for us and we felt special.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Never been to an Indian prior to being taken to Alishaan. Didn't know what to expect. Wow was I surprised and well pleased. Service excellent, food hot and plentiful and great value for money. now been back twice more and always same

2  Thank Graham A
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The prices are good for the quality you get. The service is prompt. They even have us 2 free slots of tia maria lay time we went for free! We go with family. As couple. We've even had delivery and it is really really tasty and hot. A gem really for cottingham.

1  Thank Mumof3carr