All reviews held our wedding walk in wardrobe wedding reception evening buffet wedding breakfast wedding venue birthday party curry night monsoon suite wedding package lovely evening evening reception hot buffet dance floor pavilion suite food was lovely function room
Reviewed 6 January 2014

When I booked this hotel I had no prior knowledge of its facilities or anything about the hotel, well our stay was fantastic, the rooms are so spacious and have every thing you would need. I would have expected to pay a lot more, and the service we received from all of the staff from arriving, bar staff, breakfast and on leaving was second to none. The weekend breakfast is worth mentioning as this again did not let us down and filled us up for the journey back to Scotland.
As we have family in the North and south of the Humber Bridge we will be booking again, an excellent weekend.

1  Thank Jayne S
Reviewed 2 January 2014

On a recent visit to the Lazaat I was very pleasantly surprised, and delighted with the accommodation and the service. The food was excellent, the decor was stunning, and the room we had was more like a suite it was so large. It had a morrocan feel to it, and immediatly you felt like you wanted to relax in such sumptuous surroundings. I will certainly book to stay at this hotel again and would highly recommend it. It is convenient to drive into Hull, and excellent for access to main roads leading to the motorwary. It is suitable for couples, business or solo travellers.

Room tip: The doors to the rooms are heavy so we heard no noise at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2013

What a little gem! I did get a bit worried driving down what seemed like a dark dead end lane but not disappointed when I arrived. Room absolutely lovely, loads of space, Moroccan themed with a big double bed, gorgeous wet room shower, and things that you would normally only find in £100+ hotels like fruit and a mini bar. Restaurant lovely too, as were the staff - friendly and helpful without being over the top. Still can't believe it was £55 B&B!

Room tip: Room 1 comes highly recommended
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Lazaat charged us £80 for dinner bed and breakfast. Need I say more. The food and service was excellent and this is a great place to stay when one visits the northern city of culture and home of Hull Tigers, hull tigers, its Hull City AFC. City till I die, not tiger till I catch and eat a gazelle. Anyhow, I rant, Lazaat, the ground floor wet room was a bit of a let down but overall great value and we will be back!

Room tip: The ground floor room bathroom was a bit tired and the wet room was not very good as it was wet all of the time .
Date of stay: November 2013
1  Thank joselecroc_11
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a lovely hotel and we spent one night here after a bb owner booked it for us due to a situation where other people needing the room and owner wanted their custom.
He said it was not far from Beverley but it is. its also down a very dark unlit road so was not able to go out on night without the car.
Although this was inconvenient, we had a lovely evening .The room was spacious with a very good size bathroom with power shower . it serves a good selection of indian food but we had already booked a restaurant in Beverley.
Bed was very comfortable and the hotel was clean but of an eastern theme.
breakfast is continental unless on a weekend.

Room tip: room 10 very good
Date of stay: November 2013