Lazaat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Pearson Park Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Allandra Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
View Hotel
All reviewsheld our weddingevening buffetwedding breakfastbirthday partywedding receptionwedding venuewalk in wardrobehuge bedcurry nightmonsoon suitewedding packagehot buffetevening receptionbride and groomdance floorfood was lovelypavilion suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I booked into the Lazaat with two colleagues as we had business in Beverley the following morning.
We had booked through booking.com and found the location and pricing to be very good.
There is a large free car park and the hotel itself looks very contemporary and modern.
Inside there is a modern eastern theme that I found very pleasant.
The staff are without exception, polite helpful and efficient.
My room (5) was very nicely appointed, spacious and comfortable.
My colleagues stayed in rooms 1 & 2 and whilst they said the rooms were very large and comfortable, they were disturbed by traffic and by staff in the early hours moving about in the rooms below. I had no such issues with my room
We ate in the hotel restaurant and the food was of a high standard and very good.
Breakfast is continental during the week and this was also fresh and tasty.
Overall a very nice stay and I would recommend the Lazaat to anyone staying in the area who wants good value, comfortable accommodation.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter Rooms 1 & 2 are reportedly not as quiet
1  Thank 801MarkT
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Right from the first booking we made almost a year ago we have had regular contact with staff and management about our wedding. No request was too small or too fussy and they catered perfectly to a disorganised bride and groom such as us.

For our money the bride received a beautifully furnished and laid out room the night before the wedding with huge bed and well stocked minibar, which we stayed in as a couple the night of our wedding to be treated to a gorgeous full English the morning after included in the price!

The day of our wedding... What can I say? David, our Master of Ceremonies was pure class throughout. We were both made at ease by his friendly nature and efficient manner, and from start to finish he did not falter. The drinks after the ceremony were beautiful, the wedding breakfast was the best 3 course meal we have eaten in a long time and the evening buffet was out of this world.

Friendly staff, good service and a price which suits the excellent experience of having your wedding at Lazaat made our day a perfect one. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank NeilJacklin
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Having arrived after a long day at work, I was looking forward to checking in and having dinner with a employee. After ringing reception to enquirer and book a table, I was told that the restaurant was closed - no explanation but guessing due to functions? Would have much appreciated being told about the school prom and other function when I booked my room or upon check in. VERY hot room which was barely made better by having the midget sized window open. I was disturbed late into the night by function-goers, music and the that DJ could be heard from my room very loudly. To me it seems common sense to put those not attending the functions in quieter rooms to not to be continuously disturbed through out the night.
Upon checking out, I was not asked how my stay was but simply asked to wait for the receptionist to restock the printer with paper, if I had anything from the mini bar and if I wanted a invoice. Very disappointed with my second stay here and will seriously reconsider staying again!!

Room Tip: Call the hotel prior your visit to see if functions are going on. If so, asked to be put in a quiet room!
5  Thank 912Anon
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had booked two rooms for two nights. My friend arrived a couple of hours before me and checked in with no problems. When i arrived I was told that the booking was for only one room. I showed them my confirmation which did state the two roomss. This is where the problem started. They were full and so was every hotel within a 10 mile area. I ended up in Scarbrough, which was and hour and half drive away. It took them and hour to find me a room. I told them that I would be keeping the booking for the next night as I wanted to join my friend for dinner.

We are very quick to blame and shame, this time I am going to say how well my problem was handled. The GM met me when I came back for the second night, he said that he would comp dinner and my accomadation. For this reason I will give them a second chance. The hotel is clean and very wecoming and the staff (Emma and a young guy) were most helpful.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms seem to be good
2  Thank Jonte T
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Found on late rooms when stuck overnight, staff friendly, room very comfortable and excellent value for money, plenty of variety for breakfast, continental Monday - Friday Cooked at weekends.
Can't speak for previous revues, my stay was perfect.