My wife and i stayed here for a night away and what a night! We were allocated the Garden Suite and what a beautiful room with amazing views and a huge bed. The evening meal was fantastic and very tastey and then to the bar for a few drinks and another stunning view even in the dark. The breakfast was lovely as well(porridge with Bushmills!!) and all of the staff were very friendly and very attentive. Would highly reccomend this to anybody what a gem of a hotel in a beautiful location!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the scenic Antrim coast only 26 miles from Belfast and close to Larne, the Ballygally Castle faces the sandy beaches of Ballygally Bay. The Castle dates back to 1625 and is the only 17th Century building still used as a residence in Northern Ireland today. This enchanting hotel is full of character and charm. The many original castle features and antique furnishings also give the hotel a unique welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ballygally Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballygally Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Castle Hotel Ballygally
- Ballygally Castle Northern Ireland