Adair Arms Hotel(Ballymena)
1 Bayview(Ballymena)(Great Value!)
Meadowview B&B(Ballymena)
Rosspark Hotel(Ballymena)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018

B&B's are rare in this part of the world, so it would be easy to let standards drop.. That makes it so much more impressive that this B&B fully reflects that warm welcome to be found everywhere in this 'UK Village of the Year, 2018'.
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good showers and the friendliest hosts you could imagine.
Top that off with a really good breakfast and there's not much more you can do.
A big well done and thank you to Jack and his wife who's name I'm afraid I did not get.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Millyardhouse
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms are lovely and well appointed and Jack is extremely friendly. The b&b is located right in the center of the village with many walks nearby. The breakfast is absolutely superb, a really treat before heading out.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Campbell K
Reviewed 26 August 2016

what a surprise when the owner of the b&b said no when he saw we had a dog.then he accepted it .
the next morning wa had to pay 70£ and gave him four 20 £ notes. A this time he said i keep the 10 £ change because of the dog.
That s absolutely unhonnest.
So desapointed by this attitude

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bilobol
jacko11bb, Owner at Broughshane B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Really disappointed in your comments. I have not been dog friendly for two years, but unfortunately the web site did not remove my premises off their list. I could have refused you accommodation that night but I allowed your dog to stay.
I always charged £10 per night for a dog in the past, as from experience the room requires a deep clean on leaving. When I go on holidays, I put my dog into accommodation, and it costs me £10 per. night. My standard charge for a double room is £70 per. night. So I do not understand why you are complaining about the £80 tariff.
I am certainly not a dishonest person.

Jack Agnew

Reviewed 24 May 2016

A very nice little B&B House - only 4 en-suite rooms so you need to book early to avoid disappointment. Very neat and clean, all you need and Internet. etc
Jack Agnew the owner will make you feel very welcome and at home from Home,
he serves a 1st class 5* full Irish Breakfast. Beautiful !!
I have stayed here many times and I will be back again !! Eric

Room Tip: all rooms good - not great for Views as you are in the middle of the village but peace and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank GagaBelfast
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

Thank you Jack for takibg such good care of us during our stay!
List cpunt of the number of stays and always come back for Jacks impeckable service and care.
Breakfast is delicious and rooms are clean and well resourced with coffee making facilities and sweets!
Will be back again soon!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business