Adair Arms Hotel
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfriday and saturday nightwork colleagueslive music in the barfriendly hotelchicken marylandattending a weddingcooked breakfasttown centrebuffet stylegood sizedouble roomfirst classhotel restaurantlovely breakfastcouldn't do enoughcooked to perfectioncomfy bed
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff in a wonderful hotel, would highly recommend going. Hotel is ideally situated in the centre of Ballymena. Food is amazing, with gorgeous desserts. Entertainment at the weekend is a bonus

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank victoria a
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed in the this hotel just for one night. It is in the centre of Ballymena which is great. Its a beautiful hotel inside. Staff at the desk were lovely and very welcoming. Our room was fine, spotlessly clean with plenty of pillows and towels in the bathroom. Breakfast was tasty and again, the waiting staff were lovely. My only complaint was the housekeeping staff. From about 06.30, the door banging started. They would leave a room and allowed the door to slam behind them. Drove me mad as its not often I get away and get to have a lie in. Might seem trivial to some, but there you have it. Aside from this, this hotel is beautiful and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carberry1
Bridgene, General Manager at Adair Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank-you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am really pleased that you enjoyed the surroundings and atmosphere in the hotel and that you were well looked after by our team.

I am sorry to hear about the problems with the doors on the morning of your visit. We do checks to see that the doors are quiet closing, and it appears that a few of the doors have been missed and are needing maintenance attention.

Thank-you for bringing this to my attention and I will see that this problem is corrected. We strive to ensure that our guests get a great night’s sleep and are sorry that you did not get this experience.

I hope you return again soon and look forward to seeing you then.
Kind regards Stella Grant

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We visited the Adair Arms in July as we were attending a wedding at the Galgorm Resort and wanted a more affordable option.

When we arrived on the morning of the wedding enquired about somewhere to leave our bags as we were about 3 hours early. We were told by the lovely staff that we could have early check in so that we could get ready in our room. The room was spacious and clean as was the modern bathroom. When we rang room services for an iron they were more than wiling to oblige and brought the iron within 5 minutes of us calling.

The night porter was very friendly when we arrived back at around midnight and assisted us as we had trouble with our taxi driver.

The breakfast buffet was varied and the cooked breakfast was tasty and plentiful. As we were leaving we enquired about somewhere we could print off a boarding pass and Mable on reception allowed us to use one of their computers.

Overall a good stay and I would recommend it to anyone attending a wedding at Galgorm as it is a 10 minute taxi journey, about £5.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We found this through Tripadvisor and my God we were not dissapointed,from start to finish we say no more than, FABULOUS.
Free easy Parking, staff wonderful, Bar excellent ,food surperb, we cannot praise them all enough.
Central to N.Ireland good for sight seeing, and known by locals as the best shopping town , outside Belfast.

Room Tip: WE had 110 111 and fron facing great rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fred R
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here and was really impressed with the service.
The hotel staff could not do enough for me. When I got up late, they had the kitchen make me up a breakfast and they gave me a late check-out when I requested same.
The room was clean and tidy and served its purpose. The bar staff were lovely and friendly.

I would stay here again if I am back in Ballymena.

Just to note, if you are looking for a quiet night then at the time of booking it will be worth specifying that you would like a quiet room. This is because there is entertainment in the bar at the weekends.

In all I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends