“Had the best stay and can't wait to return!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Meadowview B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballymena
Meadowview B&B
Ranked #1 of 15 Ballymena B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Had the best stay and can't wait to return!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

We stayed with Helen as 2 friends and I were attending a wedding and have to say the host, room, breakfast and hospitality was far beyond what we could have expected! Beautiful area and were made to feel extremely welcome. Would definitely recommend!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Belfast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

We stayed at Meadowview as we were attending a wedding in the Galgorm Manor, which was 5 minutes away by car. The owners, Helen and George, immediately put us at ease and did everything they could to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. George even drove us to the wedding reception. We stayed in the family room which consists of a double bed and two singles, and an en suite shower room. Helen and her sister-in-law made us a great breakfast the following morning: cereal, fresh fruit salad, jugs of orange juice and a delicious Ulster fry which went down a treat!! I would definitely recommend Meadowview... And if you're very lucky you might just find yourself having breakfast with a famous guest!!!

Room Tip: Tea, coffee and biscuits provided in the room
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

After deciding not to drive 2 hours from Larne at midnight to my ultimate destination, I found Meadowview B&B and was delighted that they were happy to accomodate my late arrival with 2 dogs! I was directed in over the phone, and given a fantastic little suite where I was able to make a cup of tea, and have a very comfortable night. The breakfast was fantastic, and my dogs were made to feel very welcomed. I have no doubt where I will stop next time, and might even be tempted to spend a couple of days, rather than pass through!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank JillAlexander1806
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

My wife and I stayed here as we were attending a wedding in Galgorm Spa Club. A very homely place. Helen & George were very friendly from the off and made us very welcome. George even drove us to the wedding reception!!!! Lovely place to stay and the fry up in the morning was delcious. Would definanely use again!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2011

I stayed here with a friend to attend a colleague's evening wedding reception in the nearby Tullyglass Hotel.
As soon as we arrived Helen made us a cup of tea & some yummy home made scones!
George even drove us to the Hotel that evening which was a really kind thing to do.
Our room was spotless, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast next morning was excellent and really set us up for the day especially after having had a few drinks the night before!
We will definitely be back as the hospitality was second to none.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
chorley, lancs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

I was fortunate enough to stay for 4 weeks with Helen & George In May & June this year. The cleanliness of the establishment was surpassed only by the wonderful hospitality shown to me and my colleague. It was with a heavy heart that my contract had come to an end and I had to leave Meadowview to return home.
I cannot recommend Meadowview highly enough. AAAA++++

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

Words cannot describe how wonderful this b&b is, i travelled to Ireland for the first time last weekend for a friends wedding and after the warm hospitality from Helen i will most definitley be back. The rooms are decorated perfectly with every amenity you could want or need. The bed was comfortable which is always top priority for myself as i love my bed so much and even had an electric blanket should you need it. The view was spectacular and you are situated in the perfect location, far enough away from the noise to feel like you are in the country yet close enough to get to get to everything you need with ease. Breakfast was most definitely 5 star and ranged from fresh fruit and yoghurt to a full Ulster fry, with plenty of juice to wash it all down. Basically this b&b beats any 5 star hotel hands down and with fantastic owners like Helen and George i am not surprised, all i can say is i will most definitely be going back very soon

Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends