“Amazing from start to finish!”
Review of Meadowview B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballymena
Meadowview B&B
Ranked #1 of 15 Ballymena B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Amazing from start to finish!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Had a wonderful stay at meadowview, my husband and I were attending a wedding at galgorm and this b and b is only 2 miles away! We were greeted at the door and welcomed by the hostess of mostess helen who made us a lovely cuppa. The room was so clean and comfortable and we felt at home straight away. Breakfast was yummy and overall a brill experience. Thank you helen and george for a lovely stay xx

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Palienko

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I don't normally stay in B&B's but i must say from the time i arrived with my girl friends for a friends wedding Helen was the perfect host. From the gorgeous scones with jam and cream with tea to the wonderful breakfast and homemade bread . Everything was perfect and felt like a home from home. Would highly recommend meadowview to everyone. Best B&B i have ever stayed in and wonderful host

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amanda W
Belfast, N.Ireland
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

I don't normally stay at B&B's and the only reason I did was due to nearby hotels all being booked up. I only stayed here last night with my wife and although we were not in the b&b for long, it was such a lovely experience. Helen is such a lovely woman and so welcoming, the rooms were perfect, the breakfast was great and I could not recommend more highly. If you are looking for a B&B in Ballymena, look no further!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank D0nLucifer
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Helen and George were the most welcoming and attentive hosts you could hope for. The homemade shortbread, amazing breakfast, tea on tap and lovely glass of whiskey (amongst other things) made our stay far better than we could have hoped. We could not recommend this place enough. Nothing was too much for this lovely couple - highlighted by the 300 tea bags Helen sent us home with after complimenting the tea that Helen served at breakfast!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
England
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Right from our first enquiry regarding our booking to checking out after our stay the owner Helen was incredibly helpful and welcoming. Nothing seemed to be any trouble for her.
We weren't able to check in during the day, and arrived at 2am after the wedding party that we were attending finished. Helen had no problem with us doing this, which helped make our trip much less stressful (as we were pushed for time on the day)

The B&B was a perfect location for us - we attended a wedding a couple of miles away at The Galgorm Resort. So only £6 in a taxi. The grounds and the surrounding area were lovely.

The room was also ideal. A single bed in a mini living room, and a double bed in the bedroom with a bathroom.
There was also a fridge and tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Biscuits and chocolates in the room on arrival was also appreciated as was the bottled water and milk in the fridge.

The cooked breakfast with cereal, toast, fruit and tea and coffee was lovely.

Throughout the stay we were made to feel incredibly welcome. The sitting room for guests was a nice touch which meant you didn't have to just stay in your room.

The rates were more than reasonable and have no hesitation recommending this B&B to anyone. I would definitely stay there again.

Thanks for a great stay Helen

Jenny & Claire
X

• Stayed August 2013
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I must agree with Dennis 's review This is one of the most pleasant B&Bs in Northern Ireland I have stayed there quite a few times and never been disappointed. There is a warm welcome that stays with you when you leave..... in a nice setting with great bedrooms and facilities I have no problem recommending this place to everyone

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank craigluscar
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Well here i am after 10 weeks of work with a ciatic nerve problem back on my Irish run and where better to be for my first night out than at Helen's I've been here a few times over the years and it was nice to see Helen again who always greets you with a smile.a cup of tea. and a piece of cake. biscuit . Or some other goodie. She is a really cheery woman easy going and makes you feel that you have just arrived home the house is beautiful and the rooms are very restful excellent decor with all on suite facilities it's my first stop for B&B in Antrim I would not go anywhere else but one has to be quick to book as its so good Helen is always busy speaks for itself does this place oh and while I'm at you can expect a breakfast fit for a king and guaranteed to keep you going all day best place in ballymenna a return visit is a must .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo