“Terrific pub grub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I had a really good meal here today. Lovely piece of salmon cooked to perfection - not overdone and dried up as at some places. Service was good and staff friendly and helpful. No hesitation in recommending. Friends' food also looked delicious and they too were well pleased with their dishes which were also cooked to perfection. Great choice on menu too.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Ate with my Wife at Countryman on Tuesday 5th August 2014. Best Open Prawn served here - had a few now and all Top Class. Both meals V Good and served by pleasant and efficient staff. Drinks orders and sweets orders promptly taken and served. Spoke to others in restaurant all of whom think Countryman is very good. Will be back. Thanks to all on duty last night.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent food great surroundings, nice friendly atmosphere. Definitely be back for dinner again, thoroughly enjoyed it

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Was in the restaurant last nite. Thursday, have to say the girl behind the bar was so rude. Felt like anythin I said was wrong she was right... I was very very disappointed wit it I had my mother out and left really unhappy. Plus side food was nice but staff need better attitude

4  Thank Jolene O
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I dined in Countryman tonight 26th June 2014 at 5.45 having made a booking. Very polite welcome and shown to our table where drinks order was promptly taken and delivered. Order taken and very promptly served again by pleasant and polite staff. I can highly recommend their Open Prawn. This is one of our favourite eating places in Ballymena. Good food and very pleasant and courteous Staff ensure we will return. Well done again The Countryman.