“A Galgorm Secret.”

The Khayber
Ranked #23 of 150 Restaurants in Ballymena
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: also address may be listed as Unit 5 Galgorm Court 10 Fenaghy Road, Ballymena, County Antrim BT42 1HW ph no 028 2564 1352this is the second time we have tried to add this restaurant. please let us know if you've added it.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Was unaware that there was an Indian restaurant in Galgorm. Found it while browsing Tripadvisor so decided to give it a try after reading the glowing reviews. Was not disappointed the food, service were of a very high standard, will definitely be making a return visit.

1  Thank Creaman73
There are newer reviews for The Khayber

Reviewed 12 March 2014

One of the best dining evenings our party have ever experienced , VIP treatment throughout the evening ,hot delicious food made for sharing ,waiter who gave us his full attention and had a great discourse with us all . Simply one of the best evening we all have ever had complimented with a few liquors on the house .. Can't wait to return

1  Thank norclaw
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Called in recently during a week day evening after being away for 3 months and had the most wonderful tasting meal of lamb curry, the meat was so tender and had a lasting flavour, the service was great and surrounding enjoyable. Will be back much sooner than 3 months.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Delicious food. I love Indian food and this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have eaten at, even after having lived in the curry capital of Birmingham. The curry sauces are superbly executed and the quality of meat is excellent. Compliments to the chefs! Service is very friendly and cannot be faulted.Nice wine list too!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was over on business and was taken out for a meal here and really enjoyed it, I do like Indian food, lots of flavours and spice.

We shared a mixed starter, which was very tasty and filling, I then had one of the best lamb curries I have ever had, with some nice bread. It is also one of few Indian restaurants that has a good wine list. Service was great very helpful when you cannot decide what to eat, they helped and picked the lamb curry thank you.

Location was good for me not far from my hotel and the place was nice and clean warm and you could relax, there was no rush.

When over again I will go back.

J & M