“Warm welcome”
Review of Slemish House B&B

Slemish House B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ballymena
Slemish House B&B
Ranked #9 of 15 Ballymena B&B and Inns
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Warm welcome”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Betty at Slemish House was very welcoming and went out of her way to ensure we had a lovely stay. The room and beakfast were of a reasonable standard I would recommend this B&B as a good value option with great service.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Schnaffler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Benalla
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My son Glenn and I stayed with Betty Shaw for a week when we were visiting Ireland in September. Betty made our stay unforgettable, she was just wonderful and made us both so welcome. It was like a home away from home. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and
we both enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend Slemish House to anyone visiting Ballymena. We would definitely stay with Betty again.
Margaret Mason (Australia)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Margaret M
NI
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here over the weekend as we were at a wedding at a near by hotel. Received a warm welcome from Betty on arrival. We werent in room for very long as we were late back after the wedding festivities but got a good nights sleep in our room. Had a lovely breakfast the next morning and couldn't fault the B&B.

Room Tip: If visiting the Galgorm for a wedding pre-book a taxi as we found it difficult to get one back to b...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
CHATEAUROUX, France
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Jean-Claude ARNOULT (France)
I spent a whole week at Slemish House last June and it gives me pleasure today to say how much I enjoyed staying there. When I arrived Betty with her ever-charming smile gave me a very warm welcome. She did her best to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. Slemish House is a very nice, cosy B&B where everything is very neat and clean. My bedroom which overlooked a flowered patio was very comfortable and had private washing and tea-making facilities. Every morning Betty would cook a huge, tasty Irish breafast. As I suffered from kidney problems she took the trouble to respect every detail of my special diet, something I appreciated a lot and for which I am very grateful to her.That is why I wholeheartedly recommend Slemish House to all visitors like myself who are looking for accommodation in beautiful Ireland.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeanclaude125
Hinckley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and I recommend Slemish House, the perfect place to stay in Ballymena. It was home from home, comfortable, clean and attractive and Betty Shaw welcomed us like family. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a wonderful time, thanks Betty! We would definitely stay there again the next time we are in Northern Island.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights with a friend we were caddying for the week .it's not far from town center yet enough for no noise to get a good nights sleep yet its a small walk to a hotel and shops lots of nice places to eat Mrs Shaw is a lovely Woman and i'd stay again

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank BigDave666
Ballymena, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at SLemish House whilst visiting family in Ireland. We had a wonderful stay, so convenient for shops and restaurants and the owner was delightful, and couldn't help us enough in journey planning and local historical knowledge. We enjoyed lovely breakfasts, a spotless bedroom and great wifi connection. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family